Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Friday, June 05, 2009

What am I smiling about?

I have no clue...hahaha

Well, its been awhile since I've posted something a little more personal.
I guess its just because I hold my blog to the reverence of its name.

So within this week I've watched Kymatica and Esoteric Agenda both by Ben Stuart.
Great films...I could do a little less with E.A.'s conspiracy theories, but it was good nonetheless.
Today was the last day of school...
Fate's had its way with me again.

Nothing much more to say.
I suppose next I should talk about what I've encountered in these videos.
Perhaps I'll watch them again before I elaborate...
I just don't know.

5 comments:

Alkyoni said...

Hey! I'm 15. Jeez. I just took the FCE Cambridge exam. Give me some cradit, will ya?
(I'm not angry. But I don't like jokes about my age. I'm not small. I'm 1,75 cm tall.)Besides Middle school and grades are kind of confusing. Wedon't have 9th grade in Greece. It's my english teacher's fault.
Nya nya nya.We finished school three weeks ago.
By the way, what are those fims about?
Alice
P.S. Laughng is good fot the health. But don't overdo it. Some people have died from laughing too hard... No kidding.

A Cuban In London said...

I look forward to your explanations.

Greetings from London.

Sachan said...

wow...this is personal dude.. Usually your posts are quite...you know...not really personal...

can't wait to know what you have encountered...

Neon Duck said...

hmm,

sometimes it's a releaf when the world explodes, except for when you actually appreaciated people on that planet.

The last day of school is beutiful, is it not?

Flüssiger Spiegel said...

awe something personal!

anyway,
yeah i kinda thought i missed the meaning when i posted...but i felt like writing my idea down anyway just to see.

a "good" ego huh? that does sound amazing; but what is good is relative to many people. simply saying "good" and going by the moral definition most commonly accepted wont matter to people…all people will see is dominance by another party (ego in this case).

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy