Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Monday, June 22, 2009

Exhibition: Summer of Love

Open Your Eyes
It's August 2008.
My first Summer of Love.

[ok, so I watched an anime called Eureka Seven and they named an event on the show the Summer of Love. Then at the end there was the Second Summer of Love.
Later on after the summer of 2008 I named an album of pictures (on MySpace) 'Summer of Love' as a rip off the show.
Later on I learned about the hippies in the 60's
But I never meant to name an important event in my life after it.
Nevertheless, I might have been there if I was alive in the 60's.
and nevertheless, this summer is still the Second Summer of Love
(which is the name for an event in the U.K.)]

So back to that important event.
It was pivotal of my life's direction.
Well, I can't say much about it...
But I'll tell you what,
my eyes were opened
and my mind was rolling.
I started something called Project Plum.
My philosophical mind was born.

Now I look around.
And I don't take things at face value.

What do things mean?
Where did they come from?
Why did they do that?
What's best?
How does this connect to that?
And what are the consequences?

My eyes are open,
awake and aware.
Are yours?

3 comments:

Theresa Babee* said...

I have no idea haha

Sachan said...

WOW. I have no idea what you are talking about. But anyways, YES, my eyes are open, awake and aware. At least I think they are...

Twisting by said...

cool look
did i mean to what?.... i probably did

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy