Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Friday, June 26, 2009

Exhibition: How's Your Love Life?

Emotion

Each day, loves and fears.
Each day, theres someone around me.
Each day my actions and thoughts influence the world around me.

My love life has been an interesting one.
It's lead me to a concept I call ~Freelove
The advice I give you is solid,
and that is Freelove.

To love without fear.
and to fear without love.

Once again, all I can say is that I try.
I don't hold grudges.
I don't pre-judge.
I go day by day with a hope,
a hope to make the best out of it
with whatever I'm dealt.

Live as you wish, but keep this in mind.

We work best with love.
Everything works best with love.
Don't limit yourself in fears.
Never forget or neglect good.

4 comments:

Katrien Scarlet said...

"And fear without love"?
That part confuses me a bit.
Then again, a lot of things confuse me.
Everything else I can easily agree with.

ORACLE said...

yes. I believe it would be fearsome without love in life... Very nice...

Sachan said...

"I don't pre-judge."
Haha. I like that. A nicer way to say, "I don't make assumptions."
By the way, I am in the same boat as Katrien Scarlet..
What do you mean by,
"To Fear Without Love'.
The rest I totally get.

Have a great love life.

Sachan said...

You are tagged!!

http://nagromers.blogspot.com/2009/06/once-upon-time.html

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy