Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Advance

living in fear causes a constant state of protection
and when one is protecting themselves,
they aren't growing and if you're not growing,
you're dying.

We are an evolving people.
We should be adaptable not just in body, but also in mind.
Having a critical thinking mind
rather than always protecting yourself in conservatism
will lead to a better you.
to a better humanity.

Things gotta change.
open your eyes and live right.
Don't let emotions discontinue your growth as a human being.
Be willing to throw out some of your beliefs
and take up new ones
but always remember you're doing so
for the sake of humanity
and not your own selfish desire

so that you can grow
and you can become wise
and you can discover truth

~{R}~

4 comments:

Alkyoni said...

1)That's a nice one.
2)Hey, I DO read your blog okay?
3)But in any case, I refering to how things are in Greece. Seriously, I must be the only teenager in Greece who thinks about something that has nothing to do with famous people and haircuts, or what's in fashion. Which means I'm not particularly popular in school. Though, for some reason some of my classmates seem o be afraid of me. Once, when I helped a classmate of mine he said "Hey you're not as evil as we thought you were"... And all I do is talk back when they insult me. I'm not a bully!
So, in any case, I think you get the image. I just don't talk much and don't giggle for no reason. So, I'm the ice queen.
Everybody run.

Kendra Logan said...

Amen.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Silver said...

Sooo basically be unafraid of change, be open minded, and be willing to keep growing for the sake of humanity. Right? nice, message. :) Sorry I haven't commented in so long.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy