1) This blog will no longer follow the same patterned chain.
2) You should, if desired (or not desired[just kidding]), request something for me to give a philosophical insight of. I promise, I won't let you down if you request it.
3) My dedication to the Gold Promise
So I believed at one time that I didn't need an huge education. I felt that I didn't need to become 'successful' in this society. There are many ways I justified this, but anything that needs to be justified is indeed bad in some way. I believed that my philosophies would carry me to where I needed to be, but I was wrong, it's everyone around me that does that.
My mind has changed, as I said before. I can't be a bum, I need to show that I'm sane, that my words are humanity's next steps as, well, humanity...
4) My blogs will continue to be insightful and I will keep the "For The Sake Of Humanity" tradition for it represents my Tradition of Solution but I desire to not be so serious and strict in my writing. I want to make it more real, like Jaerixon and James, less like Flussiger Spiegel (even though his writing is pretty good), and a little more like ChipotleChick whose name I don't know but her humor I do (even though I can never live up to it)
5) I swear...all those people better read this blog...do you know how long it took me to link everyone's name!?!?!? I'm gonna barely make the 12:00 o' clock deadline.
6) And sorry all the rest of you for not linking your name...and sorry to everyone for not responding yet to their comments. I'll do that soon when I get some time. I got to catch up with life
7) You guys are great.
I've married the Gold Promise and now I have to pay the price...
but I guess it's good because it's