Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Exhibition: The Revolutionary

Advance

Going back to what I was saying in Exhibition: Summer of Love
That event changed my life.

Now when someone asks me what I'm gonna do in life.
It depends who it is but to some I say "I'm not sure"
If they're persistent, I say "I wanna help people"

And to others I say
"I'm gonna take over the world"
On a more intimate floor.
I give a quick speech about how this corrupt world is
and how I'm gonna change things.

Who knows whats gonna happen.
But I'll tell you what

These ambitions, these hopes
they come from a mind which has no where else to turn
I've reached a sense of enlightenment.
Why should we allow our world to be plagued with such viruses?
There is no justification.

My idealism is something farther than some people can imagine.
can you imagine what can be accomplished with this idealism as a goal?
Can you imagine what the world would be like with everyone with such hopes and dreams?
My mind is clear.
Clearer than scientology.
Attempting unbias.
Reconstructing tradition.
I will continue with this liberal touch, its advance.
And hopefully you will be enlightened as well,
in your own special way, of course.

3 comments:

A Cuban In London said...

'Clearer than scientology.' I had to laugh at this. Even my eight year old is cleverer than all scientologists put together.

'Unbiased.' Sure? As in, did you check the good ol' drawer with the label 'human' on it?

'Not relying on tradition.' We do, even if we don't want to. We're the sum of the experiences of previous geenrations and therefore bear their burdens and memories. The only thing we can do is (re) interpret those experiences and building up on them.

Greetings from London.

*Sitting by a tree* said...

Amen! :0

I'm glad SOMEONE blogs about these kinds of things....

Nice blog by the way.

PS: I was being serious. About everything.

Katrien Scarlet said...

You always enlighten me friend!

(I would say "If you would allow me to call you that" but I'm sure you would.... Perhaps.... Maybe I should ask anyways...)

I admire how sure of yourself you are. I agree that this world is a rather corrupt place... It will take much time though to change it... People are stubborn... I'm not sure if I am making much sense.... But, although you may enlighten me and others who read your blog, the world has many closed minded stubborn people who will be unwilling to change or see the error in thier ways.

Sailor Moon! I learn something new everyday! You have somehow managed to become even more awesome! I miss how the early episodes of Sailor Moon had a lesson at the end...

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy