Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What do you think?

Greed
It's my nobility
It's my life
It's my Gold Promise
How greedy

Selfishness
What? The economic elites are discontented with my policy?
What? Politcs diminished by the Gold Promise? Not content?
What? I don't care about the interests of the oppressors?
How selfish

Ambition
Oh, did you want to save the world?
Oh, did you like your small acts of charity and comfort?
Oh, did I interfere with your crooked idealism?
How ambitious

Insanity
I spend my time day-dreaming about conquering the world
I spend my time justifying my thoughts and actions
I spend my time cursing the other side of the seesaw
How insane

Philosopher King
Benji Pacheco
How prideful

Update: Not much goin' on; I may be moving again!!! maybe not. Sorry I haven't gotten to read all of your blogs...I hope you don't think I'm crazy...have a good day

9 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Sorry I haven't stoped by, hope you don't think I"m rude. No idea what blog edicate is. I think you covered about all the faults of man kind. Congrats. I'd definately like the insane category best. This may say something about me...?

pussybitch said...

Religion, or, rather, my disdain for religion, has affected my thoughts and ideologies, just like your Golden Promise and Radicalism of the Gold Promise has shaped your thought. Just like literature, television, news, peers, family, etc. influences your thought.
Also, I am part buddhist...and part existentialist, part nihilist, part anarchist, part environmentalist, part ist-ist.

Of course there are going to be some dissidents in any culture or regime, whether fascist or "democratic." It's just that they have rigged the fucking machine to prevent the masses from assuming "Rebellious" ideologies, thus not posing a challenge to our nations nearly fascist system of governing. They have made it nearly impossible to register a new political party that does not hold big business interest as paramount. If the party-to-be does not fully embrace the disasterous policies of capitalism and neoliberalism, they CANNOT and WILL NOT be recongnized as a legal political party which also prevents them from swaying people from mass consumption.

It's a clusterfuck.

Sakhi. said...

Oh, did I interfere with your CROOKED IDEALISM?'
nice one!!!

Allison said...

your moving? where to? you know what 2 things are hard for me to understand? your writing and romeo and juliet. lol i mean your just obviously smarter then i am so somethimes its hard to comprehend the things you right and romeo and juliet is in old english. enough said.

Allison said...

wright not right.

Allison said...

freaking A. Write, not wright or right, write! HA!

Flüssiger Spiegel said...

hmm...what of it? you're human after all

Mac said...

Hmm... interesting. SO many things to say. Let us start with this. You are human. You have emotion, you have flaws, you have needs. Create your Golden Promise, and make it as perfect as you can.

ChipotleChick said...

O sorry, did i interupt your plans to save the world? My bad. Not again. Same thing happened in San Antonio.

That post was THE (insert eloquent word here) i loved it with a capital LOVE.

Greed? Sorry, but MY opinion states otherwise.

Selfish? That's right share the wealth, give me what you got and you get some of MY satisfaction.

Ambition? Never say Never unless you're saying that contradictory saying.

Insane? Idealism in a nutshell.

You're not insane, just a revolutionary. and my friend. O wait, i guess you are a bit crazy, maybe that' why we all love ya!!!

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy