Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Friday, December 19, 2008

Existence

All Nighter III (since All Nighter I {the post})

Today is the last day of school for two weeks.
I got my history final today, Mini-Beast I and II.
They're gonna be great.

So these weeks we be full of posts.
Be prepared.
Here, take this as prep:

If life has troubles
Then you are truly living.

But if you can't change your circumstances,
is it better to have not lived at all?

In the end though, whether you enjoyed life or not; whether is was truly yours or someone elses; whether you found life and death in existence, that's all it ever was, simply existence.

5 comments:

mariposa said...

Good luck with the finals :) I love the two sayings you posted - especially the first: it's so true.

As for my answer for the second, I'd say it's better to have lived than not. And even if I can't change my circumstances, I'll know that I tried & kept on trying.

Unknown said...

what age did you expect me to be then?

more than meagre fourteen?

krl

Flüssiger Spiegel said...

“If life has troubles
Then you are truly living.”

I believe that statement is true in this present time…
That being said, no matter what the circumstances there will always be troubles.
Trying to change would be of no avail.

(“is it better to have not lived at all?”)

However, making the best of your life is in order.
To learn, to think, to dream. All aspects of being self-aware.
Taking advantage of your mind and body makes it worth while to live,
Even if that means living in pain.
Even if that means simply existing.

I enjoy your thoughts.

Unknown said...

okey dokey. but what in good earth made you think that i was older than you?

krl

Mac said...

Hmm, I am wishing you luck for the finals and awsome job and i like the prep and i can not wait. Existance itself, is true. Most people are not bad, but not good, they just live life. That is why I try to be the best person I can be, and not just exist, be something. And as for the other things, I think that it is true for you to like life, and live through it, and have pain, but sometime sit feels like that i would rather have not lived and not had to deal with it at all.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy