Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Friday, December 12, 2008

All Nighter I

Ok then! So I'm not doing my hw obviously, hw for the finals.
Yes, for the finals (midterms whatever) and it took me a whole heck of time just to get to posting this post. )Get it? Procrastinating to procrastinate(

About Radicalism of the Gold Promise:
Anyways...the reaction to The Radicalism of the Gold Promise was more of a doubtful one.
Many don't realize that extremism is the only way to solve the problems of this world.
It's take a lot of work and we gotta be savage! We gotta man-handle the issues.
We gotta go headfirst for halos, headfirst for the Sake of Humanity rather than this sick pacifism that we've even so eased into. I'm willing to stop the rotation of this world in order to get things straight, just one of the examples of the Radicalism of the Gold Promise.

About James' Request:
James requested this, "Well... how about the insight of, if events have happend in peoples lives that are horrible, does that justify the thoughts that they have afterwords or are the beliefs that they have wrong in the sense of the ideas are only shaped through there events and nothing else. You get the idea ^_^" and I kinda get the idea. And so I say that I won't say whether it is just for those who've experienced something horrible to say or act accordingly to those experience. But I will say that they might have the choice to act accordingly to their situation or to differ, but I'm not sure. I will also say that one can have a traumatized mind in which a tragic situation is what only may affect them but in general, people have a choice to stick on to the past or to leave and learn from it. I'm sorry James, that I couldn't say much more. I can say this though; we don't really understand our brothers and sisters of humanity, so don't assume they're like you, that they think the same way, or they should all handle situations as you believe they should. But even in saything this, I believe, since we are all human, that we should all adhere to the Sake of Humanity...

About I don't know:
I don't think I really prepared anything for you guys and I can't recall what I was gonna write...  You've probably read alot though if you did read that above so I guess I can back off for right now...I'll post something big (in my eyes) later.

Now it's time for YOU to make ME a sandwhich...

For the Sake of Humanity


hahaha

3 comments:

Mac said...

I WILL NEVER MAKE YOU A SANDWICH! Sorry about not posting in such a long time, I have been way busy and plan to post in my blog about my wonderful days and life and blah blah blah. Now, let us get down to business. I understand that all humans must be different, because that is what makes us different from the rest of the animal kingdom. Or at least one thing. But the events that we have faced, if a man lost his faith in god, would he choose to cling to the faith that god may be real after witnessing the events of world war 2, or try to accept god was truly dead in his eyes. Would it be better to hold on to the death of your supreme being, or the acceptance that he is there? So many thoughts, so many things. On a lighter note, I have gotten you a Christmas sandwich! It is a grilled cheese, made virtually just for you! So enjoy it or eat is or else I will track you down and force feed it to you!!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!

Lisa said...

I'll make you a sandwich. Do you eat meat? If so, I'll have to go buy it.

I prefer tomato on dark toast with a little soy mayo and teeny tiny bit of salt and pepper.

Flüssiger Spiegel said...

When you trip on a stone, do you get up and move on?…or hold some kind of animosity against stones? It really makes no difference; either way…you have the knowledge of tripping and falling, and you watch out for more stones.

Whether someone clings to their past, or moves on…they still have experienced something, and take action accordingly. It really makes no difference how they react…they still change.

…of course some people get so frustrated by their experience that they kick stones around so maybe my point is invalided…..

I not sure I fully understand your point, but I find the bits I am getting intriguing.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy