Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pandiculation

the title is merely a word that I've recently discovered. I seem to be fond of it, as I am fond of Tracy. Recently I've moved to Manteca, not too far away, but still too far for me. This is my reality. Lately though I've been thinking that dreams are better than reality, and maybe it's one of the reasons I've taken up philosophy as a lifestyle. But I'm still just Benji Pacheco, 11th grade and a lot of things are still out of my hands. Anyways, my philosophies are being kind of neglected and I don't like it. A lot of things are being neglected, even my blog and it saddens me. Moving has been a p.i.t.a. (pit-ah). Sorry my freinds...I don't know the next time I'll talk to you guys but when I do all your comments will be returned...have a good one.

9 comments:

Sakhi. said...

though u write very simple things...its really very gud nd thoughtful!!

pussybitch said...

I believe, and this may be my cynic/nihilist side showing, that dreams, although oftentimes enjoyable and pleasant, if sought after, is escapism. You cannot substitute dreams for reality although dreams can be a welcome respite from a bitter earth.
Of course dreams are better than reality because only you exist whilst in a dream and everyone (and everything) else is subject to your subconscious imagination. You just cannot escape from reality.

Allison said...

moving blows i hate it. I was wondering where you've been. So wait what does pandiculation mean?

Mac said...

I think that dreams are a good escape from the reality, but only a short amount of time. And that is the way it should be kept. Short and sweet. Yet you still need to deal with reality, but dreams act as a break. O and also, no worries about the comments I am sure that everyone is o.k, with you moving and all ^_^

Sachan said...

You moved?
I'm sorry that your philosophies and your blog are being neglected. But thinks like this happens. You want ot do things or live you life according to the way you think is best but yet there are other things that you have to do. Other things that make you busy. But you'll get back...
So rock on all the time and by the way, what is the meaning of pandiculation?

Katrien Scarlet said...

I'm sorry, I haven't had much of an attention span to do anything. I've been meaning to read and comment, but I haven't gotten around to it. And of course dreams are better than reality. Reality is a cruel scary place. Well, sometimes...
Anyways, I'm sorry about your moving situation thing. I don't know how it feels, I've lived on the same street all my life.

Goodluck, I'm going to try to catch up on what I missed now....
~K~

Twisting by said...

i've recently changed my mind about dreams...i prefer reality, but really, whos to day whats real...and it depends what you dream, and what your reality is i guess

Twisting by said...

sorry...i just read this: the secret to life is to have no secrets

i agree..... secrets just make things so much more complicated, but not everyone wants the truth and so secrets are developed to hide it. then nobody is happy

Jaerixon said...

We need to bring back the old goals, the old plans. I think I have new ideas on how to accomplish our goals. Message me and we will talk.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy