Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Monday, December 22, 2008

Problem and Solution

So what is the problem then?
Take look at the news and ask me again.

We as humanity are lacking something.
What is it?
Most of us don't know.
Some of us allude to it.
Do I even know?

Humanity is missing soul!
Humanity is missing life!

Do you know why?
Because we're either content with the death that we live with
Or because we enjoy the death we live with
We've lost what good is.
We've lost truth in this deceitful world
In this deceitful world we've made for ourselves.

But if we band together, if we work to change things.
Change can happen.

Anyyywayyys
My New Year wasn't bad...
of course, I still have a little dirt under my carpet..I wish it wasn't there

I made a resolution for this year..

It's to be stronger...
~Strong enough to do things that are against my will
~To be able to force myself to do things I'm too lazy to want to do
I could elaborate further like saying I want to make it to state through Cross Country but I won't, because long posts are less eager to be read.

Amen

6 comments:

Unknown said...

No such thing as unreadable. All literiture is readable.

Krl

Sakhi. said...

u gotta perfect philosophical mind!

love stRuckk said...

soo true !

stupid ramblings of mine said...

You said it all my man.

Mac said...

hmm, i think that you are right that some of humanity is missing some soul. But I think that i can say the opposite of me. i work super hard all the time, to the point where I get sick sometimes. I worked on my math homework for 4 hours today, and am going to do more. Just keep in mind, some do not lack soul. Some lack protection. Common sense.

Flüssiger Spiegel said...

Yeah that sounds like humanity.
If they are content with the way the world is, what is going to make them band together?
Only some universally acknowledged truth…some hope for all mankind…and evidence to back up such things will cause humanity to work together to change things.
But you already knew that…ay?

Hmm…that sounds like a very nice resolution. I hope you are able to grow and succeed with it. You have all year!! (haha)

Laters

P.S. Have you heard the song “Imagine” by John Lennon? I think you might like it…

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy