Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Elaborate

Gold Promise:
The more I think about it; the more I decide that the Gold Promise shouldn't be exclusive to one allocation. To me the Gold Promise is to live For The Sake of Humanity; it's too live for Good, to live for Life and to diminish Death. But for you it could be more specific; it could be anything following these guidelines*.
1. Nobility
2. Sublimity
3. Genuity
*things like this are always subject to change

Tradition of Solution:
It's been said to me that what I've planned on doing will never work. It has been said to me that I'll grow into what I digress; but I've always been good at traditions; not ones made for me, but the ones I make for myself.
We should always be thinking about the future and how can we change it through the present. We need to pass not just good genetics to our children but furthermore a Tradition of Solution. Solution that in the future and in the present is truly necessary For The Sake of Humanity. We can create a better world not for the future generations but through the future generations. We shouldn't educate because they're our future, we should educate them to be our future. A future of gold. Let time be a liberator rather than a captivator. Let time free us from our addictions, the addictions of humanity. Let Tradition be the Solution and let's give up our faulty pleasures.

Revolution of the Mind: Revolution of the Mind is a free term, but it basically means that we challenge ourselves and our beliefs; that we have an open mind and that we think for once and furthermore. We need to find the fundamentals of life, the elementals to existence. We need to find our Gold Promise, we need to set our own Traditions and we need to open our own jars of Entropy. We should be in control of our lives; maybe thats what this Revolution is...

Entropy of Good: Entropy of Good is a new concept. Imagine this. All bad, all evil, a death is contained within a jar. Entropy of Evil is when the lid of the jar is removed from the jar, letting Evil spread out into the atmosphere surrounding. Now what if, since evil and bad and death are conceptual, what if Good and Life were contained within this same jar. Instead of keeping good contained within the jar, we should release it. It will dissipate, it will reach equillibrium, but as long as we keep gathering the good and the life, then we're all set for existence itself. It's also a point of perspective; don't hold the concept of death; hold good within your jar, within your cup, within yourself.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

how do i write?

krl

Unknown said...

fair enough

krl

Jaerixon said...

Benji,
Yes there is much to gain from “teamwork”, but would it not be better to be dependent on only ourselves? In education, most teachers are correct in what they teach and are good at teaching, but would it not be better if you could teach yourself? You could go at the pace you want, you could teach yourself the things you want to know. In work, many people dream of being self-employed because if things go well, it is fantastic compared to working for someone else. You set your own hours, you run things the way you want to run them, not to mention all the vacation time you want, there is no end to the benefits. It goes back to the idea along with freedom comes work and responsibility. Yes, running your own business would take more work and responsibility, yes, home schooling would be more work and responsibility, but there is so much more freedom! Near the bottom of your comment you said “It is through individual strength that we succeed most of the time but in that succession we find ourselves always dependent on someone else.” Yes we are normally dependent on others because we are on the fast-track to success, and some can handle it, others get lucky, but for the most part, someone ends up completely screwed. I think that is why there are so many more problems, both social and economic, as compared to past civilizations. They were more independent, and therefore, equal. Let me give you an example. Say 5 men in a community start out equally, with $10 dollars in their pockets to buy and sell. Over time one man may come to have $25 or ever $30, but only because he got it from the other guys, who now have little or no money at all.

stupid ramblings of mine said...

Great post, Im following this blog for sure. haha you were right about mine too. Good until the "friggan" part. I was frustrated :P

Anyways, keep writing these posts.

mariposa said...

Nice post! I especially like how you say you're good at following traditions you make for yourself.

So in answer to your comments:
I can definitely see what you're saying about it being a vain attempt to reason with adults about teens. However, a part of me wants to believe that adults will listen, because after all they're human too.

About college, I started it two years earlier than usual. Or one year, depending on how you look at it - I was born at the end of the year, so my parents had the option of holding me back or starting me early in the school year & they chose to hold me back.

About the life & death issues: I think existence is worth it, even if there is more death than life. I guess that's because I believe people can overcome what's dealt to them in life, and turn it into something good.

About the suicide question, at first I thought, "Of course they would rather be dead then alive." But, if I think deeper, a lot of people who commit suicide do it because they wanted help but didn't get it. Or maybe because someone wasn't there for them, or because they're mentally ill. So yeah, sorry for writing such a long comment - but hope I made some sense :)

Sachan said...

"We shouldn't educate because they're our future, we should educate them to be our future."
Love that.

Hey! I'm not sure what I missed out. But for an avid Internet users it feels like forever since I had ever been online.

'May The Gold Promise Live On!'

Allison said...

Wow you are really deep but a lot of it is true.

Flüssiger Spiegel said...

Oh my…how interesting.
Time…future generation…solving the problems of the present & future.
I must admit, sounds very nice.
But it doesn’t seem very likely.
In the end, it all goes back to the individual…just like you said.
As much as people try to change things for the better.
They’re still imperfect.

….I hope I’m understanding your thoughts correctly.

Anyway, I enjoy your posts and I enjoy your way of thinking (what little I have read that is…but the more I read the more interesting you are)

Later.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy