Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Intermission: True Self

We are divine.
Don't give in to the false ego.
We resonate with the frequencies around us.
Its the self that is the greatest threat to humanity.
You gotta be aware, you gotta be aware.
What we hate in others, is what we hate in ourselves.
Our abuse stems from such hate.
A subconscience release, passing of blame.
Find out your life, yourself.
Humanity as a collective is one organism.
Let us put away false ego
the bureaucracies that destroy, 
then maybe something will get done.
Maybe a revolution of the mind will occur.
Maybe trusting in a falliable system was a bad idea.
Maybe being deceived by external influences
and even ourselves was a bad thing, wrong.
Maybe we can become one with our divinity.
Maybe the mistakes of our past can be recalled,
trashed and off the shelves and out of our homes,
of true life
of true liberty
of true love
and of truth itself
will be my constitution
my existence
my humanity
my evolution
my kingdom,
for our sake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright...I counted sixteen seperate ideas here. I agree with some, disagree with others. 1. "We are divine." I disagree. We are created in God's image, but we have fallen. Jesus Christ came as our Redeemer, Savior, to give us a way back to the Father.
Only through Christ can we be reunited with a holy God. 2. "Don't give in to false ego." I agree. But false ego is the fallen man. Our true ego is our reunited self with God through Christ. 3. "We resonate with the frequencies around us." I agree. We tune into those frequencies which we believe to be true for us. There are however, frequencies of the world and frequencies of God. It's our choice which we choose to tune to and listen to. 4. "Its the self that is the greatest threat to humanity." I agree and disagree. Our true self isn't a threat, our false self is. Our false self says that we are God. Our true self says...God is God, I am God's obedient servant. Anyway, that is the first four for me. Perhaps others would like to comment on the rest. Interesting piece.

Katrien Scarlet said...

Thank you kindly. I know that no one is invincible, but she almost had me convinced.
As for your entry, I'm not 100% sure of what to say. I'm not sure of what I know concerning Divinity, and when glancing over the comment that was left by someone else... I really don't know much about God either.
Either way though, your veiws still apply to people who aren't religeous... Correct?

I don't know, I'm feeling rather scatterbrained right now. I'm sorry.

Flüssiger Spiegel said...

Noo! You know my Secret Identity! (haha)
Another ego to counter an ego? No, that wouldn’t work. When two people with inflated egos meet, they typically clash to determine who is greater…accomplishing nothing. (this is in my experience anyway…).

Tell me, what is divine? What is a “true self”? What is false? Being one creation would make the world simpler in theory. But, if that happened, individuality would be lost. No one person would be separate (different) from another. Government would thrive, but individuals would be crushed. Seems like an enhanced version of Communism, or even the state depicted in “Brave New World”
...maybe I just don’t understand your thoughts here.

Kendra Logan said...

Hmm, really interesting post. I like your blog! This kind of stuff is fun to me.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy