Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

State

[So far] I've concluded that there are three categories to this life.
Church, State, and Self.

State:
One aspect to life is the aspect of state.
This encompasses the requirements of life deemed by others.

Unlike self,  there are many different ways to live out the state aspect of life.

It depends on what those around you expect out of you.
The government expects you to go to school, to work,
and to indulge in all other facets of American life.
Your family may expect you to carry on the family line.
Your spouse may expect you to be the ideal partner.

You also determine what the aspect of state means to you.
What do you believe to be required of you in life?
Actually, that's the main point.

The facet of state, regarding life, is what you try to fulfill because you believe its required.
Of course, its important because it shows who you{r self is} really are.
And even more so, the aspect of church does with possible extravagance.

3 comments:

A Cuban In London said...

'One aspect to life is the aspect of state.
This encompasses the requirements of life deemed by others.'

And by you. You have to include yourself, too, mate. You have a stake in this business.

Many thanks.

Greetings from London.

Alkyoni said...

Whoa.That was rich. I may still be in middle school, but still...
I like the way you write it though. You make the point clear.
As for the advice you gave me:
I suppose you're right. Apologising is not a bad thing. It's not like I'm going to lose my pride. It's just that even when I'm not at fault, I still apologose. I've just had enough. But I suppose that the real question is whether I want her to remain my friend...
And HEY!!! I'm in ninth grade!
And no. This kind of drama is not my every day routine... I'm no drama queen. Seriously. I'm not.
Greetings,
Alice

love stRuckk said...

lol thanks Rafe

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy