Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Doubt

Doubt is not something uncommon to any of us.
But to all of us, a lack of hope can be devastating.

Recently I've thought about us human beings.

I'm probably in over my head...
but my ambitions...do they destroy human nature?

Is it human nature to kill and destroy?
To hoard and starve?
To be ruled and to rule with corruption?

I was sitting in my school cafeteria with a type of detention stamped on my forehead. A group of three school officials were conversing, two men and a woman. Their conversation wasn't too bad...but it soon died down and a too familiar awkward silence penetrated the large, almost empty room. The woman was the first to break such holdup, and after her statement she smiled...not at what she had said, but that she had broken the silence itself.

I don't believe that the Gold Promise would destroy human nature.
I want to liberate the people, my goal is not to create some kind of totalitarianism, but to bring people to life without destruction, starvation, and corruption.

Our humanities will always exist imprinted in the cosmos of the future and foreshadowed in heavens of ancient.

5 comments:

brad4d said...

human nature must accept that it is the critical response to the supportive nature by awareness of paradoxymorons . . your post knows that . . metaman . .

Katrien Scarlet said...

Perhaps not destroy, but change. Humans are destructive and selfish by nature. Some easily led, some power thirsty and easily leading others. Human nature could use a bit of tuning if you ask me.

Neon Duck said...

Humans vastly confuse me. at times I truely believe that we are so evil a nd cruel and vicious by nature and then someone does something so incredably nice for me or someone else, Therefore I don't know what to think of myself or others, but I like to think people are deep down decent.

Anonymous said...

It's a change of consciousness that is desperately needed, because we have become hopelessly materialistic and hedonistic. Perhaps that change of consciousness will come as we realize that we must change...or face our extinction as a civilization.

Twisting by said...

Recently I've thought about us human beings.

lol dont you usually think about this?

my friend actually wrote that, and i guess she feels liberated. its a weird concept, some people dont think another poerson could set you free, but just hold you in closer... it is amazing though...ive been liberated by my fiance, ive also been held closer then ever, and in that hold comes total freedom

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy