Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Freedom and Bondage

We say that we're free here in America.
I'd say in most aspects that we are.
But in another, one that is very important, we are not.
This lack of freedom that I speak of,  is the slavery we have...
to ourselves.

Our evil natures, that we grew into,
those entice us into bondage.
And most us even love it! 
Woe to those that have!
They've created one of the greatest sins against humanity!
They lounge around in their own loved bondage, in their pleasures
and have forgotten about all those around them.
Those selfish actions, they should burn!... save the humans inside...
those selfish actions...they should burn...

For the Sake of Humanity.



3 comments:

mariposa said...

I like this post also - especially the first part.

So you asked what I'm going to do with this life of mine? That's a hard question - I'd have to say that's what I'm trying to figure out right now. I want to change the world - to make people see things differently. I hope to accomplish things through my writing. But the rest - I'm still figuring it out.

How about you?

Twisting by said...

lol yes...why is that surprising?

Twisting by said...

haha its ok show me.... i dont get offended

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy