Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Monday, October 06, 2008

Because life...

...is all there is.
Go ahead, imagine no life whatsoever.
Then imagine all life lived with suffering and pain.
Now imagine life lived in a paradise.
Which one does your life fall under?
Most likely a mixture of each...

So we can't argue that life doesn't exist 
and we have to completely agree that it does.
So then, what should this life be as?
Shall it be a paradise? A hell?
Or do you think that non-existance is pleasing?
The fool desires what is evil...
And the wise live...
For the Sake of Humanity.

2 comments:

Jaerixon said...

I'll admit, I'm a pretty confused, but then again I was never the artistic type.

Jaerixon said...

Oh okay, I guess I understand it better now, anyways, what I mean by saying "we need to be on the upside" is that if it comes down to the point where I must choose whether to protect myself and my family or let another man and his family live, I will do everything I can to protect myself and the ones that are close to me. What I hope will one day happen is that no one will have to make that choice, they will never have to fight someone else. But I think the reason why this has caused so much pain is because people are greedy and enjoy the power too much. They take more than is needed. I think this kind of relates to the idea of, "Nothing in excess, all in moderation" as we should only do the bare minimum that is required to protect ourselves. Then once whatever struggle is resolved we should act to assist those we hurt. But even then we must remember to protect our loved ones first.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy