Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Well it's January

And do you remember pandiculation?
I'll tell you what...I did some of that this morning, haha..
Heck, I find myself doing that throughout all the parts of the day.

Anyways, life is changing once again and this time I don't think it will deccelerate like before, I think we're all in it for the race now. Who knows when I'll get a break next, and maybe I will soon, but I've been running pretty hard lately. Well whatever happens, life is good. We all just gotta remember that.

January was good and now it must leave.

1 comment:

Sachan said...

Yes, January must go to welcome in February! Where the Chinese New Year is coming so so soon! haha

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy