Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

You love

your life....or I would hope so
because I sure love mine.
and I wish I could spill out all my secrets for you
and I wish you could see my life like I do
but too bad it's not that way
because you have yours and I have mine
and if you love yours in any way,
mine is guaranteed to offend you in some fashion
but that won't ever stop my love, and hopefully yours
for the greatness of life itself

7 comments:

Allison said...

Hmmm. Well it's not very often in my life that i find someone that lives theirs. Any help with a disaster (of any sort) it's good help in my book.

Sachan said...

I love mine; crazy and ridiculous it may be; yet still lovable...

love stRuckk said...

mine is guaranteed to offend you in some fashion
but that won't ever stop my love, and hopefully yours


love this line

amanda jay said...

im not even sure what you were trying to say....


but i like this blog.
lifes a garden--dig it. :)

Sakhi. said...

wow....superb!!...dis 1s gr8!!

~Silver said...

sometimes I'm not too crazy about it, but I wouldn't trade this chance of life for anything. :)

P.S. (reply from comment)but do you like the new look?

Anonymous said...

I do not know you, but I have to say that I stumbled across your blog, and this entry really helped me. The way I took this entry in... was really needed at this time. Thank you.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy