Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Saturday, January 09, 2010

I Love

My hair, maybe it's not the best thing in the world.
Maybe it can get pretty crazy.
But in the end, when someone asks me when I'm gonna cut it,
I just think to myself how much I wouldn't want to.
I never did like cutting it, so boring...
Sure, I can't eat if it's down;
Sure, it requires a little maintenance.
Sure, girls are the ones that are supposed to have it long,
but, it's worth it 100%
So exhilarating.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too, no matter how crazy it looks.

Allison said...

It's all about the hair!

love stRuckk said...

I hate cutting hair and ya sometimes it gets in the way but its worth it haha I cant stand having short hair and Iv seen some guys with long hair so your not the only one =D

amanda jay said...

your hair is fabulous. dont change it for anyone. :)

A Cuban In London said...

Leave it long, mate, leave it long.

When I was in college (high school for you), one of my mates had long hair and in those days it was banned in Cuba. He used to grow it and then have it cut. When I asked him why he didn't grow it longer, he would reply: 'Because I enjoy the process of growing it.'

Greetings from London.

~Silver said...

lol, I think it's cool that you like your hair. Though I'm kind of partial to short haired guys, someone who's confident in their own appearance is always really awesome.
I like my hair too. Funny thing is I like my hair even more when it's gotten really naturally wild, like it does when I don't do anything to it. Though I like my long hair, and the thought of cutting it, is always a little scary too me, I generally feel better when I do, just because it's so much lighter, and something that can be changed. Lucky for me my hair grows fast, so I don't usually miss having long hair, for too long. One day maybe I'll be brave enough to get it cut short, (like above my shoulders and closer to my ears, something I haven't done since I was a little girl). Until then it'll be the semi-long wavy mass it usually is. ;)

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy