Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer of Love II: Completed

ya know, I make music.
and there's pictures from this summer etc
(click the title)

so I'd say this summer has been the best of my summers
today, being the day that I consider to be the last,
well today seemed to be a good day of closure.

I was thinking earlier that I'm ready...
really, ready for anything.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade, right?

all that exists is the present.
don't regret, don't worry
and work with what you got.

be ready to let go of dissapointment when it comes
be ready to let go pain and discomfort when it comes
and be ready to forget about the wrongs people have comitted against you.

Remember to work for the sake of humanity,
for humanity may work for the sake of you if so

Enjoy yourself even in the worst of times.
If things are bad don't let them get you down,
are you just gonna let your circumstance rule you like that?

who knows what fate and destiny are...
but we all should know to not let fate control us
shouldn't we control our own fate?

anyways, you all enjoy the remainder of you summer.
the future is kind of foggy, but you have a good one!


5 comments:

A Cuban In London said...

I like the lemon and lemonade approach. Just don't add any sugar.

Greetings from London.

Jaerixon said...

yea, maybe things will change with the school year, speaking of which, how was your first day of school?

pussybitch said...

Hello, old buddy, old pal. After a long absence from Blogger, I thought it appropriate to make a new blog to showcase the short stories I plan to write titled "Crooked Head." I've posted one that I had begun a while back so it would be much appreciated if you would drop by and leave some feedback.

Sachan said...

Haha. I don't know why I laughed but I just did. Anyways, I'm not quite sure how awesome summer is because Malaysia where I come from, it's rain or shine all year long. So, it's pretty sad that summer is over but I don't think school is that bad either.

rock on.

~Silver said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your summer, I hope you remember the readiness feeling when ever you find yourself in the middle of change, be it good or bad. =)

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy