Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Saturday, August 15, 2009

So I was thinking...

I saw the mistakes of society and thought it was the governments fault.

Well, I believe I was wrong.
The world's condition can't be blamed on a few individuals.
The world's condition is solely dependent on all of humanity.
We all contribute to the world's state

Now that fact stumps me.
If the world's state depends on everyone,
well then how do we go about changing the world?
How does one boy's ambition matter at all?

Do you share my ambition? 
If you don't, then mine doesn't matter.

Where did this ambition come from?
Haha, I laugh now at what I had once thought possible.
But I still won't give up.
I'm just stubborn like that.

3 comments:

pussybitch said...

Yeah, I'd been gone for a while. After school let out, I didn't have access to a computer and I finally received a laptop about a week and a half ago.
I'm glad you liked my story.
You read all of it?

Sachan said...

Why wouldn't one boy's ambition go far? Usually, it's the one person that does a change that brings forth to a whole lot of change. For instance, the 7th Day Adventist. That whole denomination started went 'one' guy went and predicted the second coming of Jesus. Many believed him and followed. Of course, you and I know that it didn't happen, did it. Yet people never stopped to believe. And very soon more and more believe, thus now forming a denomination we call Seventh Day Adventist. Indeed I am not a follower, but logically, that's greatness right? So it takes 'one' person to think in other to let millions of others who are lazy to think; to follow.
Change the world Benji.

""If the world's state depends on everyone,
well then how do we go about changing the world?
How does one boy's ambition matter at all?""
I get what you mean when you said that. But seriously, will everything in life be explained in a form of a simple equation..


p.s.: If you're gonna reply, please do it on my Facebook page. I can't get my Blogger page to load..sigh..

ChipotleChick said...

We, as a population, as a society, as a family, all have a responsiblity to the world, to ourselves, and to each other. Every person has a different job, a different chore, a different purpose. Wether it's to serve, to lead, to think, to hope, to dream, to learn, to mess up, or most likely all of the above, doesn't matter. We are one entity formed from many parts and all it takes is one small change to start a domino affect. Wether for better or worse is relevant to the one affected.

We live our lives balancing on a very delicate scale. One small change on one side, leads to another on the other side. Balance is what keeps our world together and it's people like you who tip the scale towards the lighter side of the life we live. Be proud of that and never give up, no matter how discouraged you get. With a blog you can change a person's perspective, imagine what you do everyday with every conversation you have, with every word you speak? you never know how an action, word, or perspective will change another person's life.

Ok, that was ranty. Then again, it's nearly 1 A.M, so i have a right to be scattered brain. Seriously, it's in the constitution, right after the right to Marry mannequins.

Point is, live life the way you want others to live, and day by day, word by word, action by action, you'll change a small part of the world.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy