Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Idealism

Idealism
It's what I live for.
Good
It's what I live for...

Good is my idealism.
Life is the ultimate good.
My idealism is life.
Because life is all we have.

My idealism drives me.
It keeps me alive in this corrupted world.
The hope of a better tomorrow,
it's the reliever of all my sorrows.

There's nothing in the world that can be any more pleasing,
than pleasure itself,
and that can only come to be,
when my brothers and sisters of humanity are taken care of.

This will never happen though,
until we realize the truth, until we listen to the moral philosophers,
and we reject our corrupted ways.

Which I hope for,
For the
Sake of
Humanity

6 comments:

pussybitch said...

Get Off the Cross... was the name of my blog, not an article. Were you referring to the God Debate post that I posted, because that wasn't mine? I got it from another source.
Thanks for the compliment.

Allison said...

hmm thats a good take on idealism. i don't even know what it is so idk it sounds good when you write about stuff idk. lol if that makes any sense at all. probably not.

Sachan said...

A very beautiful idealism. Though I'm not sure what you mean by 'good is my idealism'. Well, I assume that 'good is my idealism' mean, good is ideal in your life...
Explain Rafe...explain..

Neon Duck said...

yes, I'm sure THAT'S the problem.

Allison said...

no really swum is a word! we used it in english before. I swear that has to be a word or i just imagined hearing it which would make me sad and have a mental problem eh? Anyways its just a beginners book on it. Might as well know what im talking about before i get books on it right? yes :)

Sachan said...

Thanks Rafe, I get it.
Haha, now you've 3 comments from me in just this one post...Though they are not actually comments..

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy