Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Education: The Balance of Life

My goal on Education: Influence and Personality was to try to get you more open to those around you.

It's a certain open-mindedness I want to impose on people...
And tis the goal of every post on this blog.

Moving on...
Life is about balance.
You shouldn't be too evil, and too good is just odd.
There's a certain balance for each of us,
and that balance determines who we are,
our personality and behavior,
as well as our survival.
Society has a like balance.

So if something is wrong in your life, determine what it is...
and get the balance right...

Thus, with this post, I end the Education series because I can't think of anything else to say at the moment...I'm sure if I had something useful for you guys I'd say it without having to post it under the name Education.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Its hard finding that balance though. Espescially when life is hard and there is a problem. Ya some people think about what to do but others dont. Or sometimes you feel like you have your balance just right and then bam you loose it and you have to work even harder to find it again only to have it happen once more. I guess thats life though. Always starting to get your hands on something only to have it snatched right back from you.

ORACLE said...

I couldn't agree more!

I've always thought that real happiness isn't about getting the extreme side of one emotion. Rather is all about contentment. The balance of it all....

Nice place you've got here... See you around! :)

Anonymous said...

blah blah blah. stop pickin apart people and life. we know what we are and we know what we can do. you think your wise? i dont. blah blah blah. get over yourself.

Mac said...

All right. I think our actions determine who we are. While I agree that we are a product of our environment and our genetics, once we see this, we can decide to be who we are through our actions. So what is your comment to that? And, that is what depression is, basically. Yea i did see the sloth it was pretty good. I should get an electrical thing in my head :D and i am getting better little by little. I am evil. Because, with all of my efforts to be good, could i not be evil?

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy