Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thought Viruses

I picked this book up from the library a while ago.
I'll have some past due charges to pay when I return it.
It was good though, I think it'll help me in my journey.
My subconcious has the knowledge now,
hopefully it'll be used to the fullest extent.

The bottom line lies in your thinking.
How coherent are your thoughts?

you know its a shame to be your own demise

1 comment:

Sachan said...

seems like a nice book.
may i know, who is the author?

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy