Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Berserk

This is what I've been preoccupied with.
But I finally caught up with the rest of the world regarding this manga.
Can you believe they're gonna make me wait until next September for the next chapter?
Anyways, its been one heck of a reading.
One thing that I like especially about manga and anime is that sometimes you'll  stumble upon some deep epiphany or realization. I also watched the Watchmen yesterday.
Things as so get you thinking.
You gotta love it...thinking.
So as for Berserk, I don't recommend it for young children, or for the weak in stomach, or for those that haven't already been exposed to humanity's greatest horrors and lusts.
Or rather I do recommend it...but only for those that are ready.
It can get pretty rough.
As for blogging, and the Philosopher King...
well, I'll be getting back to my duties now.
I've forgotten that they can have much delight in store.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new picture! Also...your are only 16? Wow! So young for such a thinker. I'm impressed. I thought you were much older...at least 25. Welcome back.

Sachan said...

Haha. Reminds me of the times when I went through 'Naruto, Fruits Basket, God! Save Our King, Tsubasa Chronicles, Vampire Knight, Honey and Clover and Inuyasha' fest... It was like as is there was nothing at all beyond that manga or anime. Not to mention the aftermath, where you'll find yourself saying 'Arigato' instead of thank you or you'll find yourself thinking about deeper meaning of everything or sometimes become unnaturally quiet... I missed that. But I can't do it this year though, my mum will kill me..major exam is in the way. But once the exam is over, I will once again embrace my innner geek..hehe

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy