Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Saturday, April 04, 2009

chops

Unfortunately, it isn't that easy.
If I were God it would be, but I'm stuck within this dimension.
The only thing I can do now is to disect and once in a while, if you look closely enough, you'll see that I do hint in the way to which we go back together.
One day the things I say will be different, but that day isn't here yet and we must endure with the buerocracies of the 4th dimension of duration.
For right now, I'm not completely sure what to say...and if I did, this blog would make it choppy anyways
Thanks though, maybe I can focus a little more on putting things together though...

From Benji Pacheco to the commentor of the name "chops".

4 comments:

~Silver said...

So then what does it mean to you?

Mac said...

I have been reading your comments from one another. I find it very interesting with what Chops is saying, how instead of dissecting everyone, you should instead put them all together. Yet at the same time, it may not work. Although, I must say, what are u thinking currently on the philosophy of nihilism? I find it most intriguing.

Twisting by said...

haha i just commented on your last post to chops and to you.... and then i read this. i never thought of you as picking things apart for some reason, i always just saw ideas and opinions, theres nothing wrong with that. say what you want when you want, thats what blogging is for!
thanks for the comment by the way.

i dont really know what you mean by 'dont you wish it could be better?' .... life? no, i love life.
its easy to hate, and i do sometimes, its easy to want more and better, and i do sometiems. but really i find i just accept it. your always growing life is always changing, i dont you should spend your time wishing... you will find what you dream of one day, and what you dream of is always changing and what you find is always changing too...

haha sorry for all the long comments, but you always seem to make me want to speak lol

so.... no, i don't. im not really sure what your asking about, but i don't think it really matters in relation to my answer. :) i just smile at everyone and everything... i do have my lower days, but i always forget those

mariposa said...

Nice post - it seems like it has a lot of meaning that's hidden.

By the way, thanks for the comment! I hope all's going well with you :)

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy