Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Monday, April 13, 2009

~Freelove

"And I'm only here
To bring you free love
Let's make it clear
That this is free love
No hidden catch
No strings attached
Just free love" (Depeche Mode)
I've made many mistakes in the past...
And the reason for this is my lack of love and wisdom.
Wisdom won't always be with me,
but love I can always muster...
Freelove is the best kind.
Consider a text message I've recently sent.
"No... love, but with no strings attached.
No expectations, no fears and no worries...
just friendships and life. 
Conquering another day and another problem in harmony,
with another person without hierchy and emotions that destroy..."
It's a way to life...
A way that we can't all acheive.
A way of life I can't even fully comprehend.
Where should the love begin and where should it end?
Life is a puzzle...get the balance right.
You want a solution?
I give you love and wisdom to reach for.
You want a life?
I'll give you a mess, clean it up and get what you want.
You want some love?
Just come to me and take, take, take.
Ask me to give and I'll horde.
Is this wrong?
In the end, I love you all my fellow readers. Each your own person,
each your own thoughts,
life may suck or be great,
just never give up because my love for you
is directly attached to this logical mind
And thats how it shoud be
Think I'm weird, become indifferent,
just realize that our love should know no bounds.
Love is right.
My ways should change.
I should love more.
We should love more.
And I truly am sorry..
From Benji Pacheco to my readers,
for the sake of humanity...
From Rafe to the world,
for the sake of what is good...

10 comments:

Sachan said...

Nope I can't possibly be. I haven't commented on your post for quite a while now. I don't hate your post or anything...I just don't have time... I have to rush off some where now... But when the commotion is over I'll be back!!!!!!

Sachan said...

Love may sound really mushy and unnescessary, yet it's somehow the fundamental thing in life. Common sense makes us do the right thing but love makes us do whats best for the greater good of everything and everyone.

Mac said...

It seems that you understand the full power of love at this point. Or at least an idea of the comprehension of love better that I have been trying to explain for such a long amount of time. I wanted to say, don't you think that such a love, a love where you expect nothing, a love where there are no expectations on your side, where the other side continues to take and take almost like a parasite, would this not wear you down?

Allison said...

I'll never understand love myself. Love can beautiful when you have it but when it gets taken away its the worst pain. love is definitly a double egded sword.

Michael Kent said...

I like your thoughts here

Allison said...

Aw you really can't be surprised that i spelled that wrong lol. I knew i did i just was like eh whatever they'll know what im talkin bout. So do you think like this all the time or is it just when you write cuz i can't imagin thinking so deeply like this all the time. or ever... lol

A Cuban In London said...

Who you kidding, mate? Nothing's free these days. Or didn't you notice the bloody veins still pulsating in your hand as you made off with her heart?

Greetings from London.

Allison said...

eh i guess. Nothing wrong with thinking this way. Some has to right? and who better to do it then you?

Allison said...

I meant to say some one... lol

Mac said...

I think that it makes sense to a degree. Yet, even with almost a perfect person, they will need some degree of equal love. We can take the purest most humane person, and they will need love to help them survive. Even if they practice freelove, they will exhaust their own supply of love until nothing remains. Until what else could remain. Only something bad.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy