Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Postponed

The title today is not the word of the day, it is simply the title; and do you know why I chose that title? Because I suck so much that I can't squeeze in some Blogger time into my daily schedule, but you know what? It's Thursday! And the day after that is Friday and following that is Friday! That's means unlike last weekend I will not screw up by procrastinating but I will get my _ to Blogger to cherish the comments that you beautiful people have left me! hahaha...

I feel like there was something else I was going to say but I can't remember it...

Oh well, I think it was something about me being off a whole week in February...maybe not.

Have a good day, night, afternoon; whenever you read this.
I'll be back soon.

5 comments:

stupid ramblings of mine said...

look forward to some more good posts haha.

Sakhi. said...

hope u remember soon:)
v r w8ing 4 ur nxt posts.......
btw thnx!!

Allison said...

i like thursdays :)

Sakhi. said...

i mean I!!

Sachan said...

A reply to this:
Rafé said...
Malaysian school politics?
and thanks for the encouragement, i'd say it's pretty true

pandiculation: yawning and stretching (as when first waking up)

Oh yeah...it's politics all right. I don't like politics. Nor do I like politicians. They just tell people what people would love to hear. What we need is someone to tell us what is right and what is wrong... Man, human beings are such kiss asses....

Pandiculation: such big word for such simple meaning..

Anyways...take your time blogging.. Cos' no matter when the next post is going to be..i'll still read it..

Rock On Rafe!

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy