Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Saturday, November 29, 2008

For The Sake Of Humanity II

So I have some things to say...breaking this patterned chain of this blog.

1) This blog will no longer follow the same patterned chain.

2) You should, if desired (or not desired[just kidding]), request something for me to give a philosophical insight of. I promise, I won't let you down if you request it.

3) My dedication to the Gold Promise 
So I believed at one time that I didn't need an huge education. I felt that I didn't need to become 'successful' in this society. There are many ways I justified this, but anything that needs to be justified is indeed bad in some way. I believed that my philosophies would carry me to where I needed to be, but I was wrong, it's everyone around me that does that.
My mind has changed, as I said before. I can't be a bum, I need to show that I'm sane, that my words are humanity's next steps as, well, humanity...

4) My blogs will continue to be insightful and I will keep the "For The Sake Of Humanity" tradition for it represents my Tradition of Solution but I desire to not be so serious and strict in my writing. I want to make it more real, like Jaerixon and James, less like Flussiger Spiegel (even though his writing is pretty good), and a little more like ChipotleChick whose name I don't know but her humor I do (even though I can never live up to it)

5) I swear...all those people better read this blog...do you know how long it took me to link everyone's name!?!?!? I'm gonna barely make the 12:00 o' clock deadline.

6) And sorry all the rest of you for not linking your name...and sorry to everyone for not responding yet to their comments. I'll do that soon when I get some time. I got to catch up with life

7) You guys are great.

I've married the Gold Promise and now I have to pay the price...
but I guess it's good because it's 

For The Sake of Humanity


9 comments:

pussybitch said...

Hey, man. Seeing as how you're into philosophy, as am I, you may take interest in my recently developed blog of philosophical musings/rantings. They are a bit convoluted and the real message may be hard to infer from the writing, but I tried my damndest to write about things from a philosophical perspective. Spread the word if you like it enough.
http://signintoacolorfuleye.blogspot.com/

Mac said...

Aw ya linked me! And Jaxerion! and Chipotlechick! How nice! Well, we shall continue to do things and I need to work on my sense of humor as well! Hmm, A topic? Well... how about the insight of, if events have happend in peoples lives that are horrible, does that justify the thoughts that they have afterwords or are the beliefs that they have wrong in the sense of the ideas are only shaped through there events and nothing else. You get the idea ^_^

Sachan said...

Well, that's great!
Change is usually good.
But I think I'll still love your blog.

mariposa said...

Hey! That's cool you're changing your blog a little - can't wait to see how it turns out :)

Unknown said...

blur... being a british pop/rock band (?)

the others were stray thoughts and quotes.

your blog; gets people thinking.

my blog; gets people THINKing.

there's a difference.

krl

Unknown said...

thats the point.

hence the 'my blog(s) make you think'.

anyway, if it isnt a puzzle, it is rendered boring.

krl

Unknown said...

well, im supposed to make a collaboration of poems for a book. only some of mine get in it. mainly the earlier ones...

krl

Unknown said...

umm... because its very... fragmented?

its not that good.

krl

pussybitch said...

I believe that people, no matter their environment, have some stake in the way they develop and who they become. Certainly people are shaped in so many ways by corporate media, societal trends, morals, values, religion, etc. and one would be ignorant to deny it.
Yes, you can blame the weak for being weak but, then again, what is "weak." Every word is subjective to one's beliefs that there is no universally held belief for ANYTHING.
Your father can be an alcoholic, spouse-beating, verbally abusive pig. If you grow up around him all of your life, well, of course you are going to be shaped like that, but you must also stop and analyze your situation and realize, "I do not want to be like this man. He is a fucking pig and I don't want to be anything like him."
If your friends are racists, it does not mean you have to be. Some of my friends crack racist jokes all the fucking time and I don't laugh at them and I choose not to shape myself like that.
Environment plays a big part in shaping people, I just wish people would realize your fucking conscience should play a bigger part.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy