Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Monday, April 26, 2010

Who have I become?

I was wondering this last weekend.
I've changed a lot in the last four or so years of my existence.
And yet, as if nothing's happened at all, I'm still the same.
So now, the blue sky is rolling away once again, and I'm still wondering what'll happen
what I'll do and how it'll turn out
but I sit in a pool of my own contentedness

2 comments:

love stRuckk said...

i really like this last post of yours

mishellerose said...

Yes, i really like this too. There is a contentedness to it and it made me feel peaceful and introspective even though i have been dealing with grief over a breakup. Thank you so much for your beautiful blog! xo

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy