Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some Life II

Oh man! It's been so long!
So much has been going on, with me and I'm completely sure with all of you as well.
This girl has been taking a lot of my time up
But it's okay, because I love her.
So many new experiences have come my way, and if I were to blog everything that I wanted to share, I would have no room in my life to experience anything else.
Life is good.
Life is bad.
Life is everything, and nothing at all.
But I enjoy it. The present we should all enjoy.
So what if we all die?
So what is you believe there's something more after death?
It really doesn't matter, you should enjoy what you have now.

Anyways, I have this new outlook on life...that just means I'm a little less sane...and I guess the best way to express it would be through a story. So if I have enough time tonight, which I probably will, I'll get to writing.

I'm sorry for not keeping up on blogging, but oh well, haha...you guys have your own lives to attend to anyways.

As for your comments that I am way past due in replying to, well I'll adress them now. Skip ahead to your name, or you could be nosy and read my other replies as well. This is the first time I've done this, so I'm sorry if there's something wrong with it, haha...

as for a more immediate connection to me
my facebook
my myspace
my email

Comment Reply:
sahkii
It's fine if you don't know how to write effecient comments, as long as you leave one, haha... and thanks for liking my concepts

alkyoni
Yeah, I agree with a lot of their values as well...oh yeah? you were in the choir too? haha

moondolphin
Thank you for appreciating what I have to say... I wish I had more time to get to know your blog a little better, maybe I will sometime in the future; who knows what it has planned for us?

amanda jay
Thanks, it did take some guts after lying for so long, haha. So what do I believe in instead of the Bible? Well the world is my Bible. What I see, hear, touch, smell, and feel. What I think and imagine. The conclusions that I draw and the observations from which they are concluded; now that is my Bible.

love struckk
that's right. some things are meant to be grown out of. thanks for agreeing, haha

Mahayana Mind
I agree with what you have to say about Karma! You must have read what I wrote wrong. See, it's more about the mindset of superstition rather than the superstition itself. It's good to hear from you Terrance, even though I've dissappeared myself.

Silver~
I understand your reasoning to not revealing your beliefs. My family took it quite well I believe. And yes, perspective is very important in all my days



4 comments:

Sakhi. said...

nice 2 c u after such a long tme...nice pik....
life z gud.life is bad....it goes on.

Alkyoni said...

yeah, it was really fun because i liked the kids there.
your gf seems so nice. u are right. devote more in her than your blog.
omg, you have long hair! longer than mine!!!!!! SO not fair...
:)

Anonymous said...

you 2 look happy together :)

Marcos Freitas said...

if i take my life and myself as an example to understand the posting rhythm at a blog... i should say:
the more i'm doing things, the more i'm busy at any work i like and the more i'm in love (and living and enjoying to live this love!) ...the less i "waste" any time on posting anything at any blog! hehehehe
nowadays for instance, i'm deeply in love with a wonderfull girl and i just don't care about the blog, not even to say how i'm happy or how i'm enjoying this time with her... 'cause it's not anyone's business at all... it concerns only the two of us!
so benji... i'm glad you're living it, i can feel you both pretty happy... and no matter what it can be in the future... just live it now (the only time that actually exists and... any now is unique when you're able to feel it exactly as it is... unique! ;))
love is all we need!

peace!
m.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy