Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Alright, Enough Ranting

I adore what properly ingested caffeine does for us especially for a prepared mind. Though I am ashamed to say it, it's time for the Office on Netflix.

Sometimes a camera can do all the talking that needs to be done, so we'll have to wait for that enjoyment but until then I just gotta wait for the opportunity to blow your suave conformist agenda.

1 comment:

A Cuban In London said...

filming is impartial, it's the editing that is the problem... :-)

Greetings from London.

PS: I am a fan of The Office (original in the UK). Haven't got time for the US version, sorry.

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy