Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Monday, October 18, 2010

Everyone values something most in life.
I like to value my relationship with Amanda Jane Nelson.
I would like to value my relationship with Killian Rafe Pacheco.
I like to value my relationships with my friends, but a lot of the time they have other occupations.
It's just the way of life;
I would like to value my relationships with my family more, but my occupation with Amanda Jane is a little over powering, but I guess that's the way my life is. I enjoy the time I spend with her more than anything else.
Of course, I have other occupations, but I like to know that I can turn to Amanda most of the time and most of the time she could solve the deep problems that upset my soul.
Though, no relationship is perfect and I can't be ultimately satisfied with anyone or anything in itself purely, it's just the fact that I am indeed in love that makes her my utmost value.
Secondly, I value the Society of Love, something that has indeed been pushed to second place only to assure it's own values by allowing my love affections to exist. For where would we be without love? And my relationship with Amanda is a good example of what it means to be of the Society of Love.
I refuse to mesh into many workings of this society solely for that reason.
I've seen what this society does to people and their relationships.
And I've seen what relationships do to people.
It's only when conceit and narcissism and egotism take over that relationships fail.
And I guess that's why society fails as well.
Shame, shame to these aspects of human nature that occupy others to resentment and hate.
But maybe it's simply an addictive nature in me that creates my love for Amanda, but who says that's so bad after all? I'm sure there's much worse things to be addicted to.

2 comments:

Alkyoni said...

Hey! We haven't heard from you for like, forever!
Liked today's post btw.

Clarence***RealityIsGoodEnoughForMe***Alexander said...

One no-fail method for breaking out of blogger’s block is to pick another blog that you really like and say nice things about it.

Seriously, that’s it.

Now, you don't have to start with my blog...

www.WHATMAKESITBETTER.blogspot.com

...but I would like all you talented writers, that may have come to "writers/bloggers block" to start somewhere!

Anywhere!!!

I realized that even if you were completely stuck in the doldrums of blogger’s block, you could always pick another blog to say something nice about. It’s like an instant post formula! We sometimes need a change of pace, a refreshing alternative, new inspiration from literary exploration and admiration of great authors will do the trick!

Has your mother ever told you that if you couldn’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all? Well, this is the same idea, but flipped on its side: if you can’t say anything at all, then say something nice! Not only is this a sure-fire method to come up with an idea for a blog post, you will also make somebody’s day...I'm starting with you...

You are great and talented, i really enjoyed reading your posts. You really gave me something to think about. You have a book inside of you. I hope you can read my posts and be inspired to write, as i have become, viewing your blog. Take care of yourself, God bless you and your family.

-Clarence

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy