Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nothing Better

"I'm not sure why I have suddenly decided to bring this up; but I think it's just the feeling of unsureness. After that day, when I confessed, I was thinking about nothing else except for the message you sent me right after. Indeed, it brought me flying up so high; even to Neptune perhaps. But then I started to think; where do we go from here? Am I really clear about what I feel? Are you really clear about what you feel? Were your feelings affected by my words to you? Were they, Benji?

But then I thought; if I am to feel something; does it really matter what the other person thinks. I may not even feel like this again; so now I'm feeling it but why am I cautious. Why can't I just go ahead and say that really, I am in love with you.

Then I have decided to come into a conclusion that; eventhough you're so far away; eventhough we can't talk to each other everyday and eventhough the computer hangs during crucial moments; I have decided to give you my heart."









2 comments:

Alkyoni said...

huh... i think i've missed some episodes...
ans anyway, what is so funny about the hittler thing? i mean, it does make sense, does it not?
hang in there
tip: never, ever take too long to log on. then you have to read way too many posts and you miss thinks...
soz. can't help right now
smooch tralala (no i haven't lost it)

Philly Wisle said...

Diz iz all fcked up!!!

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy