Blog Search!

Lewis Carroll

"To me it seems that to give happiness is a far nobler goal that to attain it: and that what we exist for is much more a matter of relations to others than a matter of individual progress: much more a matter of helping others to heaven than of getting there ourselves."

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Death

So I was thinking about life.
And I was thinking about death.
Then I was thinking about how it would suck that 
even after I built myself up to who I am now and who I'll be,
that tomorrow is not guarenteed. Who knows how long I'll live.

Of course, they say we have a second, eternal life...
but I think we should live as if this is our only.
Of course, when people think this way...
their corrupt intentions lead them wrong...

So I gotta put everything into this life I have now.
To me, that means something completely different 
than what it means to you. But I hope you do well too.

I'll do this

For the Sake of humanity.

2 comments:

@m@nd@ said...

i KNEW you were rafe! lol!

Unknown said...

of course, I don't think you can find anyone else that would comment like that

Good Blogs

Snow Friends

Snow Friends

didn't know it was that easy